The Mathematical Association of Victoria is keen to recognise and support schools who are effectively engaging their students (and wider school community) in mathematics.
Below are some articles written by from successful Maths Active Schools for MAV's Common Denominator.
- Jells Park Primary School
- Milgate Primary School
- Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School
- John Monash Science School - THE JMSS Way
- Jells Park Primary School - LEGO Fun
- Sunshine College - IBM Opens Their Door
- Jells Park Primary School - LEGO Mastery
- Fintona - STEM week
- Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School - The Magic of 9
- Lumen Christi - Amazing Race
- Jells Park Primafry School - Potato Games
For further information regarding Maths Active Schools please contact Ellen Corovic on (03) 9380 2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org.