Keynote presentations from 2000
The following papers are a selection of those presented as keynote presentations at the 2000 MAV conference, in pdf format. For a full copy of the 2000 Annual Conference Proceedings, contact the MAV office at email@example.com
- What Qualities Does An Excellent Teacher Have? By Professor Alan Bishop, Faculty of Education, Monash University, Melbourne.
- Building On What Children Know And Can Do: Some Messages For The Future From The Early Years Numeracy Project, by Doug Clarke, Australian Catholic University.
- Shrine To University: Mathematics In The Constructed Environment, by Jill Vincent, University of Melbourne and Melbourne Girls' Grammar.
- Engineering and Mathematics: Shaping Curriculum And Career Moves, by David Shallcross, Department of Chemical Engineering, The University of Melbourne.
- Towards A VCE Mathematics Subject That Actively Uses CAS, by Kaye Stacey, Gary Asp, Lynda Ball, Barry McCrae, University of Melbourne and David
Leigh-Lancaster, Board of Studies.
- Fun + Games = Maths, by Sue Fine and Linn Maskell.